Friday, March 21, 2008

You

Do you think you're awesome? How would you describe yourself? Are you pleasant, or downright mean? Perhaps something in between.. I wonder if people around us (or those that really matter-see,my mean streak is already peeking ), if they agree with our self-descriptions-and we're not talking about physicals here, not just yet ;)

Sometimes, we tend to perceive someeone else, as somewhat negatively-inclined.. I wonder if this is really necessary. No I'm not preaching here, mind you, as I'm no angel myself. But I surely hate it how mean we all could be when describing attitude/behaviour/how that fella eats/how that gal "catwalks" to the bus stop/ whatever, when we knew damn well who are we to judge.. I myself have been in this situation. This one girl, I thought what a snob she was! Didn't know her back then. Then, I chatted with her, and she turned out to be normal and quite pleasant! Shame on me, hehe..

I've had a fair amount of first-impression-bitching allright, but now that I'm older, I believe everyone deserves a chance ( or two ), to be given fair judgement, if you may call it. So people, be nice...

As cliche as this may sound, make it a must, people!
More love, less hate.
-Okay, you can hate, or love, once you know him or her, for real..-

1 comment:

vespervenom said...

why is the title juz "you"?
answer-because it's a technical mistake. was supposded to be more than that. hehe. fair enough

sincere comment by guess-who :)