Sunday, September 28, 2008

Anybody home?

Hello?

Is anyone present? Cause I myself don't know where I have been for the last few weeks...

Now, time to spill the beans, on high and low points, that occurred latelly...

Uh-oh. Dunno where ( and how ) to start...

Oh. on 13th of sept, I turned 23 :) getting older, wiser, definitely more mature and more mellow...But I've got a long way to go.There are so many things that I haven't done, people I haven't met,places I haven't been to, things I haven't achieved, and I don't just mean school grades, here.. WAY too many things that I haven't done. Sometimes I wonder how my former school peers are doing.You know, to compare myself with them..****.I know that there are whole horizons that I haven't been to.. I'm simply too scared, I guess..Too afraid of screwing up. *******. That's not good.

You know what. I'm not going to wait until I graduate, and I start working,to turn over a new leaf. You know what. It starts now! Yup. Now at this very moment as I'm frantically typing this page (caffeine high)! I'll be more assertive,more spontaneous, more street-smart.I'd lead the pack (even when I feel insecure), I'll be more pro-active, a better ME! And for these awesome things to really happen, I'm gonna need my mojo. My confidence. My 'thing'.

I've many weaknesses. (Don't we all?). One of it is that I sometimes get a little too carried away with my future life that I'm not paying attention to NOW. *****. The future, actually depends, on me, on what I do NOW.

--I'm gonna need more time to get this deeply--

Excusez moi.

No comments: