Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bad bad week

Yelo!
I no longer have a fridge in my place! Yup..hmm. Well, it's not mine, but I don't know, it was taken WITHOUT my knowledge... I know it's not mine, but that "fridge-owner" just threw my precoius ( and perishable) foods on the sink! A hole..My food was left sprawling and spoiled. Had to throw away those precious burger patties :( and i had to re-stock my foods, ciss!..

So that means I'll have to forkout some moolah to get a fridge. HMM.
As though my budget allows it.

Anyway, last sunday I was at home and ANGRY. I don't know but I was pissed off at everyone and everything-boyfriend and cats are not spared,huhu-for no particular reason, on top of that I was tired, and I have a final paper the next morning.

I miss my bf la :( he's bz :( :(

Oh btw, there's a new kitty surveying my place, smaller than nicole. Nicole is NOT happy with it, huhu. Now she's guarding extra dilligently, she gives that this-is-my-place-dont-u-dare kinda look. Haha..


No comments: