Thursday, April 3, 2008

Gluttony, 1 of the 7 sins...



Last monday I had started on my weight-lost programme. I'm aiming to lose 4kg, urgh...that means no more late nite roti telur, no more late supper.Must control intake of rice-but nasi goreng and nasi lemak are so good-.. This thing maybe so cliche, but ladies are forever battling with their body issues. Because most of us wannabe as pretty and skinny as those malnourished models in the mags... hot legs, with perky boobs and butts...Show me a woman who has not an inkling of desire to look like beautiful, there's none, I'm mostly sure of that...

Actually, I know I'm not fat. But I'm not skinny either. In my photos, my thighs, (and the rest of the body, of course) look awesome, just what I want them to look like,you know, slim..I look into the mirror and I see good pair of legs,but when I look down-literally speaking-I think they're horrendous!

So there you go. Healthy and fat-restricting eating from now on. The only major problem is that those fatty foods taste the best, really. So how can I give them up?

Strategies:
I'm a breakfast person, so my future choices must be healthy, low glisemic foods.( Roti telur is a no-no.) **
To have light lunch, and even lighter dinner everyday. Or every other day.
No rice after 3pm**
Most importantly, lets be practical, shall we..

** Exceptions can be made occasionally. Maybe I can have Friday as the cheat day! Hooray..

P/S As I'm writing this I'm thinking of banana-leaf rice... Kanna Curry House, Raju Curry House,and Shal is taking me to Madras Cafe for much-needed blr. I'll be raiding one of these little curry heavens sometime very very soon. Perhaps on Friday ;)

No comments: